View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
sgrisanti

2004 Boxster S Special for sale by Porsche Collector

This is a very special 2004 Limited Edition Boxster S Special. Only 1953 examples of this Boxster were made and this is #1184. The GT Silver paint is the exact same as the very rare Porsche Carrera GT. The interior is called Dark Gray, however, it looks black and is in absolutely brand new condition. I also have the matching Hard-Top which has never been used and is still stored in a custom Porsche zippered cover. A total of $71,000.00 was spent on this example in 2004 from the first owner.I am the second owner. The car fax will show three, however, it stayed in the original owners family and went from father to son prior to my purchase. I have all records from the original window sticker ($60,710.00), to all service records. The hard-top was extra, the custom Porsche stereo with GPS by Harman/Kardon Becker was an additional $3,000.00. It will come with a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, both original keys, floor mats, custom car cover, optional center CD console (never been installed, still in box)

This Boxster is stored and covered in a temperature controlled custom garage. It currently is stored with my all original 914-6 and very rare Golden Green 912. All my Porsche are covered and used for recreation only. You will not find a cleaner more beautiful Boxster S Special.

The link below will give you an idea of how special this Boxster is as I only own Porsches of the highest quality. To view more photo's of my Boxster, please click on 2004 Porsche Boxster S Special pictures by sgrisanti - Photobucket

I have owned 964's, 930's, several 914'6, 912's, and my current Boxster. I am a true Porsche enthusiast and perfectionist with my cars. I can also send you a link of additional photo's of other Porsches I own or have owned, so you have an idea of how I keep and maintain my collection. Here is the link Grisanti Porsches pictures by sgrisanti - Photobucket

I am also an author and columnist for the car care industry. I have been featured in hundreds of publications on my extreme level of perfection and true car care knowledge.

I have just listed my Boxster on Ebay and have a buy now for $30,500.00. I have it priced to sell as I need to make room for a new car.
sgrisanti is offline   Reply With Quote