View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #28
LightngSVT

Yep, seems like 4-5 years is the sweet spot where these cars get very affordable. But with the new cars likely in the 65-70k range new I bet they'll cost more 4 years from now than an 08 does (duh I guess ).

The base car I drove really did have a sweet exhaust note, thats a sentance Ive almost never said of a stock vehicle. But...... while not quite an audiophile I am into sound quality both home and car. So an aftermarket headuint w/GPS, amp and speakers isnt a bad job in these cars?

Is it me or does it seem like the market for these cars is pretty small? Cars Ive looked at nearly a month ago are still for sale and dealers are starting to call with the sales pitches.

I guess Ill do some internet shopping this weekend and see whats out there, but the yellow 08 and an 08 Limited base are both really interesting right now, as is the "higher" mileage rs60 that is now advertised just under $40k (price dropped over $1500). Is there a point mileage-wise where these cars take a big hit in depreciation (not condition dependent) or the maintenace / wear items really start to go?
LightngSVT is offline   Reply With Quote