View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
CVstarBoxster

Campionishop/Forgestar - The Worst Vendor Ever

Be Ware of this vendor Campionishop - I believe the main contact is Mat and they're from Canada. I had been looking for some light 18 in wheels for quite a while. After considering OZ and other wheels, I decided to go with Forgestar F14. On March 13, I ordered the wheels (titanium finish) through Campionishop and Matt told me it would take 4-6 wheels for the wheels to arriave. I waited and waited patiently, and approximately 8 weeks later on May 9th the wheels arrived! When the wheels arrived, I noticed that the titanium finish was darker than I anticipated (titanium is really just a Grey color) but I was so excited that I did not care. I wanted to put the wheels on asap... Low and behold, they include the longer lug nuts that I had ordered. For some reason, the oem lugs don't fit with these. I emailed/called Mat from Campionishop immediately and told him about the issue. He apologized and assured me that Forgestar had sent the lugnut the next day, May 10, through UPS expedited. Today is May 21 (11 days later) and I still don't have the lug nuts. I left voicemails messages and sent emails to both Campionishop and Forgestar, and at this point, they seem to both be ignoring me!

I've since ordered and mounted tires for the rims. So, the rims sit in my garage as I await (without any word) from both vendors! I called other places locally and learned that they have those longer lug nuts for $260 for a set of 20. Now, I most likely would have to purchase those even though I had paid a total of approx 1800 bucks for the wheels & lug nuts! And I'm so pissed that I don't even want those wheels anymore! Stay Away from these vendors!
19" MHT Rims
Evo Intake, De-Snorkeled
CVstarBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote