View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 10:38 PM   #49
blinkwatt

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Quick Info
99 Boxster
Zenith Blue
52k Running Damn Near New
I have not regret a second of owning the car. It is great,has speed,handles,and breaks well. The best aspect of the car is that you dont have to drive it hard/fast/stupid to enjoy it,just drive down the street and listen to the exhaust note with the top down. I did not know running out to pick up some Epsom salt for my dad's broken finger would be so fun. Being young(18) and having money(work at grocery store and for eBay) I receive some rather upset looks from people,so jealous people do not compliment me often unless they are younger then me. When I let my dad drive the car he receives compliments all the time. I have driven BMW's,VW's,Audi's and I can honestly say I would not trade it for a S4,M3,GTI 1.8T. Only complaint is the shift knob,but I am ordering a MOMO Anatomico short version shortly. I have heard some complain of the interoir but I have no clue as to why it is made from quality,granted I have the Hi-Fi upgrade to the stereo and a painted center console I would assume its not too different then a stripped stock one. A couple of recommendations would be to change to the updated 2003 taillights and order clear side markers($175 shipped new),painted valve stem caps($15) and matching Boxster license plate frame($40). I could have lived without them but since I had the money and said "why not?".
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote