Thread: Boxster Trivia
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #18
Johnny Danger

Garage
I received some spurious information from Porsche's public relations department today regarding the origins of the "S" designation in the boxster line-up. According to sources, the symbol supposedly stands for the German expression "Schwinglikeit" which refers to an exaggerated state of male tumescence . Not buying any of this pr "pferd-scheibend", I decided to have the Mantis investigate things further . This is what she discovered:

S = the nineteenth letter of the alphabet , and 986 totals to 23 . 19 subtracted from 23 = 4 . Ferdinand Alexander Porsche actually died on the late eve April 4th, not the 5th .
19 = the aliquot sum of two odd discrete semiprimes, 65 and 77 and is the base of the aliquot tree, and it's a centered triangular number, centered hexagonal number and a Heegner number. Also, one can make the number 19 by adding or subtracting but not multiplying (whole numbers), 19 can also be made by division. And, it's the first number with more than one digit that can be written from base 2 to base 19 using only the digits 0 to 9; the other number is 20. This has Bilderberg written all over it .

19 = the atomic number of potassium, and it is alleged that most members of the Porsche family suffered from potassium deficiency .

Hmm... coincidence ? I don't think so . Good work Mantis . It's no wonder that I want to lick your mind !
Attached Images

Last edited by Johnny Danger; 05-02-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Johnny Danger is offline   Reply With Quote