View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 02:15 AM   #16
Kroggers

So this last weekend was the first race for the 2012 season with Porsche Sports Cup Scandinavia here in Finland. The race was at Botniaring, which is a rather nice track.

The car was really good and the power I was missing last year due to the technical problems have returned making the car feel more responsive and fun to drive.

The day was a great success with everyone in the CoolCava Racing team getting podium positions during the day including me, which made for a great start to the 2012 season

The only bad part to the day was that my ABS problems have not been fixed. I was hopeful after having replaced the sensor that all would be good. But shortly after getting the car off the trailer the ABS light came back on and I had to race without ABS again!

I plugged the Durametric in last night to see if it was the sensor again that was bad, but this time I get no error codes in the Durametric
When I look at the errors on the ABS it does indicate that there is an error, but it gives no error code - what is this all about?!?
Kroggers is offline   Reply With Quote