View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #1
ultimate1

Send a message via AIM to ultimate1 Send a message via Yahoo to ultimate1
Iggee Seat covers

I am looking for an inexpensive solution for my worn savanna beige leather seats and have looked at a bunch of covers. Not ready to spend the coin on leather replacements just yet as I have a few other things that require more immediate attention. I have 6 more monthly payments till car is completely paid off and then will have the money to go and get the leather and or seats replaced. Considering the Iggee two tone beige and black as well as the neoprene beige and black two tone covers that I will probably use anyway even after I replace the original leather covers / seats. I go to the gym every day and I know sweat does not agree with leather so I will be using the covers regularly and only removing them to show off the leather seats when I go out to someplace nice on the weekends. Iggee has the patterns for the boxster and carrera from seats so they do not have a picture of those seat covers on their site. They assured me that they can get me a set of covers for under $200. Here are a couple of links:

www.iggee.com

www.carcoverplanet.com

Greatly appreciate your feedback on either the iggees or the neoprene covers.
ultimate1 is offline   Reply With Quote