View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 11:09 PM   #1
ins_man

Garage
Who says you can't go muddin' in a Porsche??!

This was just too stupid not to post.
OK. So me and my GPS are not on speaking terms this evening. She is bad about taking me down the wrong path. (Typical female) Today she sent me out in the boonies of East Texas. The road appeared to be a familiar oil top road with grass growing in the middle of it. Yes, that is a familiar sight around here if you get out far enough. Turns out, that black oil top was just black clay packed down by this morning's rain. Slick as cat ******************** on a linoleum floor. I made it almost 200 yards before I realized what it was.

A 4WD truck and a wrecker almost got stuck in it also trying to get me out. Of course the Porsche doesn't have a tow hook on the rear. I had get my car turned around so that the tow truck could hook on. I had to spin around in the mud forward and back over and over. When I did get straightened out I managed to drive all the way back out without the tow truck. I am so proud of my little mud car.
*Tow truck driver still charged me $125. He should of paid me. He is only the 2nd person to ever see a Porsche go muddin'.

ins_man is offline   Reply With Quote