View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 12:41 PM   #1
Rothbauer_Racing

Supersprint Exhaust System

www.supersprint.com

As a new member to the 986 Forum I must admit that this place rocks with loads of information!! I own a 2000 Boxster S (Artic Silver w/hardtop) and 18" Turbo wheels. Great ride but, now I would like to add more power. After reading all sorts of messages from the forum I hope to add some new info to this site. Superprint now has headers, cats, and exhaust muffler with various tips. I currently have the Supersprint exhaust Muffler with dual tips and the sound is great! I'm still looking for more ??? ;P)

My main goal is to find the system that best fits our cars in respect to performance gain! I'm looking at headers, sport cats, Evo Intake, ECU mods. The question is which parts are the ones to choose?? FVD, S-Car-Go, etc... So many claim to add 33hp which is good if it's true. So, I'm asking all to input and lets talk about who has what and what type of dyno info you have to back up what you have added and how much power gain did you get. At the Supersprint web site they have dyno info for all engines on the 986: 2.5, 2.7, & 3.2.

Ciao,

Stanislaus R.R.
Houston, Texas - USA
www.rothbauer.us
Rothbauer_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote