View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #3
crogers106

Garage
Do you have any pics? I may know someone interested and we are only an hour from there. I bought my car at JPA of Nashville.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwade View Post
Guys,

I want to extend a big "Thank You" for all this site has done for my knowledge base of the Porsche Boxster! You guys have truly been terrific and so helpful over the last few years of ownership!!!

Ever since the new model came out in Geneva earlier this year, my heart (and wallet) has been desperately trying to think of reasons to hold onto my '01 S....

But after a routine Spring maintenance at JPA of Nashville last week, I ended up pulling the trigger on an allocation set for an August 31st build. There were only two S model allocations left...One in May and one in August, but PSE doesn't become available until July, and I have to have that, so that's why I am waiting.

After some serious discussion with the salesman, a drive in a '10 model DFI car, configuring the build specs to my personal preferences, plus trade-in value / tax credit they were willing to give me on my '01, it made sense to do the deal.

I will report more in the future, but will be surrendering my car to JPA of Nashville this week. So if any of you have any interest in one hell of a nice '01 S with under 23,000 miles, please call Steve Matthews at JPA of Nashville @ 615.385.1900.

Thanks again!

Jon Clark, Clarksville, Tn
crogers106 is offline   Reply With Quote