View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
Brad Roberts

Quote:
I never know how people remember the course
We walk the course.. then I make my students DRAW the course from memory before their first run. I walk it forward and I walk it backwards. Then we review the drawing after each pass and we review in car video (like this one) after every pass..

Took my (then 16yo) stepdaughter to her first AutoX in her first car (ScionTC) made her run in the mens class.. 2 classes higher than were she should have been (there were 6 cars in the class) I made her walk the course with me, made her draw the course multiple times, handed her off to a lady who professionally instructs for Scion here in SoCal..

She beat everyone Took 1st out of 6 cars in her class, we were on street tires, everyone else was on stickie tires. She had only possessed a CA drivers license for a total of 5 days prior to the NIGHTTIME event Yep.. she did it in the dark (streetlights basically)

B
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote