Thread: Zeintop
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 07:40 AM   #50
Z-art

Hi guys, I would like to clear it out and hopefull all of u understand and so sorry if my english not perfect. My name is Andreas Zeinecke i live in Switzerland and I`m the Inventor for that top.

EP2006010858 HARD TOP UPPER PART COMPRISING A COVER

the only mistake I make i give this idea and patent to my nephew.

I was and I`m still owner of Z-Art automotive with the business of Christoph (Zeintec) I have nothing do and believe I lost about him my good name and a lot of money as well. What people talking about is the result that Zeintec was`nt very honest to all people around him,my problem is we are carry the same family name.
Friends you can choose...but not your Family.
People around the world still thinks it was my bust also and write to my wall and of course I remove from my wall

But now after a long painfull way for me I was able to restart my business and produce the top with Gary as my partner for all 986 and 987 in a perfect quality again. We will sell with all hardware and glasses. The next step will be a home page soon. We will not call this top as Zeintop again we deal with our customer are very serious.
If any one of you like more information go to my fb side Z-Art automotive or leave me a message zeinecke@bluewin.ch
Z-art is offline   Reply With Quote