View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 05:27 AM   #16
Johnny Danger

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saudin801 View Post
You would think older men would have a more refined taste. I bet you love when little kids come up to you and tell you how cool your yellow Cockster looks, Pal. "Danger, is this a trasnformers car?" Getting offended only showed us your insecurity with the only Boxster version of the Bubble-Bee.

You're personality is hideous. Thanks for calling me Asian and Mormon, you're one massive racist. There is no point in telling you I'm neither of those. :troll:

That's all.
Gee, does this mean that I've been crossed off your Christmas card list ? By the way, little kids almost never ask me about my boxster, or cockster as you put it (nice filth by the way). In fact, the types of people that typically approach me about my vehicle are enthusiasts who seem to have an eye for tastefully modified Porsches. As far as any insecurity is concerned, please take care in knowing that I'm very secure at all times. In fact, I never go anywhere without "packing heat". And, golly, I don't think that I'm the slightest bit hideous . In fact, I think that I look rather "randy" in my leather jumpsuit . As far as any racial or religious epithets are concerned, you've taken my quips way out of context . I have nothing against Mormons or Asians . Indeed, my 4th wife was Japanese and we often enjoyed listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir together .