View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 05:47 PM   #13
Johnny Danger

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by benr999 View Post
Johnny, so that was yours -so I have you to thank trying to spend some $$
for some reason it paints a picture in my mind of a yellow shark getting fed by salmon and steak

so the 808-Series for Boxster are 19" only (I'm not quite ready yet) they weigh 25lbs/27lbs. - is that comparable with the stock wheels?

I think I'll stick with the Victor either Innsbruck or Zehn. Assuming the Innsbruck weights less than the Zehn, is there a benefit on using 275x35 vs 265x35 - which tire is recommended for rear 18x10

btw, Zehn wheels have 18x8 et45 and 18x9.5 et49 that supposed to fit with no spacers. Not sure if thats' what the red box (986rgt) has
The offsets regarding the Zehn wheels are fine. However, you may want to add spacers in order to gain a more "flush" look . As far as 986RGT's vehicle is concerned, if I recall correctly, he has 19's on his vehicle. But, I'm not absolutely sure . I recommend that you send him a PM and ask. He's a very amiable guy, and I'm sure that he would be more than willing to give you his input . Regarding tire size choices, I run 235's up front and 275's in the rear . I've found that this combination creates an excellent balance for "street" performance .