View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 05:10 PM   #18
Overdrive
Opposed to Subie Burble

Garage
Well, this is not going very well. I've received no response from deptotpr about the picture they posted, and I'm not sure what this random picture from human986 is doing in the thread.

So here's my solution: deptotpr's posting will be ignored, as will silentfrosty's response in front of the Starbucks. What I am going to ask instead is for silentfrosty to post up another challenge (just reply after this with your next challenge in bold), and we'll go from there. So for now, points have only gone to silentfrosty for the library picture.

I'll probably speak to one of the moderators to eliminate the above posts that aren't relevant so that people, myself included, don't get confused. If there are anymore random or irrelevant posts that start showing up, I'm going to have them deleted, period.

I don't want to be a jerk about this, but I really have to ask that people please read the friggin' rules, and understand and follow them, before posting. If there is anything in there that is confusing to you, then PM me for some clarification. I feel it's pretty straightforward and simple, and things seemed to go fine last year, so I'd like that to continue.

silentfrosty, we'll be looking for your next challenge.

1997 Arctic Silver Boxster, 5-spd
IMSR + RMS
Robbins glass window top
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote