View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 06:02 PM   #1
Kianfar

First Porsche - From Carrera S to Boxster S

Hello,

I was originally had saved up to purchase a 2005 Porsche 911 997 Carrera S. Money was in cash ready sitting in the account, roughly last year around 40-50K. It was a matter of finding the clean girl to bring home. Long story short, I got scammed on a deal, and was left standing with $30,000 of my hard earned money gone. Devastated, depressed and sad, the car became the last thing on my mind. Lots of legal attempts later, and didn't receive a penny of that $30,000.

Saved up from the scratch, a year later which was last week, found this gorgeous doctor owned 2002 Porsche Boxster S, with all the options on CL and decided to start right, and start with a Boxster S. Very happy with my purchase, really like the toys this one has. The doctor was telling me, he didn't spare anything and went all out. The car, looks and shows it. Hope you enjoy the pictures, sorry for the iPhone quality pictures. Will get a gorgeous detail later and do some more.

2002 Porsche Boxster S - 30K Miles - 6Speed Manual - PSM - Sport Exhaust - Turbo Wheels - Xenon - Head Light Washer and lots more etc...
Attached Images

Kianfar is offline   Reply With Quote