View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
Bmod986

So I have a water leak from the Front right.

Today on 21 entering newark some ***** driving next to me decided to change lanes on to me with no turn signal and at full speed. I was in the right lane and avoided getting hit but curbed my front wheel and blew the tire. The rim is fine but the tire has a tare that you cant see but when you put air into it you can feel where its coming out of. Ok so my friend was driving ahead of me so he helped me change the tire and such i noticed that my back rim got some rash though. EXTREMELY pissed.

Ok enough back story apparently i broke something because there was water leaking from the front right. I assume it must be some kind of water reservoir or line but it was dripping. So the question is what is upfront on the right side that could cause the water leak? I will put it on jacks and remove the under panel to see for myself but i would like to get a good estimate before looking at something horrible and costly.

Car drives fine but i rather not drive it until i find out whats up. Also first time that the spare tire was used on this car. Its a pretty cool looking tire but still pretty pissed about the whole situation. Will post pics when I do the work. Also thankful that i didn't have a major crash or got hurt, because of someone who should not have a license.

here are a day light pic of Cassandra. She is a bit dirty in this one but i had the camera at had so i took that pic.

Bmod986 is offline   Reply With Quote