View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #12
gomarlins3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Roberts View Post
um.. you know why? kickass alignments are done to YOUR DRIVING style not somebody else.

You are asking the impossible. I have hundreds and hundreds of setup notes.. each driver may like something different. It comes down to what YOU like.. not what somebody "told you"
I was looking for a good starting point since the OEM set up (the one presently on the car I believe) doesn't have the turn in that I am use to.

Quote:
also.. stock? really? you are limited to about 90% of what was posted above!!
Yes stock. I have run SM2/SSM/EM in a SCed S2000 for years and switched over to a CR-Z in HS last year. I have a new (to me) Boxster and would like to run in CS this year to see where I stand against the M3's that have been winning that class for years here.

Quote:
Are you new to this? Do you have 20+ years of driving experience? There is NO magic setup that will compensate for a slow driver!!

B
Yes I do, 30 actually and 10 autoXing. With the S2000, people found that the UK alignment specs made a HUGE difference in the way the car responded. I was hoping that there was a setting for the Boxster that would do the same.
gomarlins3 is offline   Reply With Quote