View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 11:56 AM   #23
97 Boxster

Thumbs up Tires tires tires

Well, just came back from the shop and after 6 months of vibrations at 68-70+ mph I have finally removed the shake from my car. Called around for a shop that does the Road Force work as previously recommended and found that my local shop has one. Scheduled the appt and took the car in today. They put the car up on the lift and inspected all the suspension/bushings and bearings then got to work on the wheels. Wheels were fine too. Tires were getting choppy on the inside (from the vibration of course) so the shop called me and we tried another set of Federal tires (what I had on it already). Guess what ?? Same problem. So we tried a set of Michelin Pilots on the front only and the shop called me down for another ride and BINGO. Car now rides like it should. Two new fronts on now and the rears are on the way (on order).

Took car up and down the expressway from 60-85 with NO VIBRATION at all. Its the real deal. Now I cant wait to go on a road trip.

Thanks to all for the help.

97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote