View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
97 Boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asexton View Post
Thanks for the info! I've read to keep the rpms over 2500, change oil 3k miles, not to exceed 4000 rpms til it's warmed up, not to drive it less than 10 mins at a time, etc... I looked into powertrain warranties and after researching those it seems like they will rip you off. I've got 40,000 miles on it and would be happy to get several good years on it driving about 8k miles per year. I learned all that on this site so it has been very helpful.
That all sounds like good info. It depends on who you ask but there are some smart owners on here. I certainly won't pretend to know it all but you can find anything you want on here.

Like I said you can't go to bed wondering if your car will start tomorrow. If that is the case then sell it and get a Honda. The drive to work every day is enough of a grin for me to not worry.
97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote