View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Eureka, CA
Posts: 332
You could go get them alligned properly. This is generally done by a shop that also offers smog certificates lol. That's where i'd start :P
Mrmaddbrad is offline   Reply With Quote