View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #17
grantsfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Roberts View Post
The car in the post above me has GT3 front bar, Tarett long links, and Tarett rear bar.

KW shocks, Tarett monoball inner pivot's on stock GT3 control arms.

Tarett rear toe links (monoball inner only)

It performed VERY well at the SCCA Nationals **She** took second behind a SoCal BMW, I believe he took 3rd behind the same BMW in the men's class and something else.

Grant will have to confirm. I was standing there.. but I have slept since then

B
Think about this ....the boxster had stock 2.5 internal motor against the the national winning BMW and 240z with fully built race motors. The Boxster was driven by two guys with little seat time in the car. I hadn't driven it for 8 months and jumped in new tire setup.

Fast driver in Boxster beat both Larson BMW and the 6 time national winning Thomas 240 z on more technical course which was very impressive! We actually had Thomas until his last run on day two. Stock powered Boxster couldn't hang with them on more power focused east course the day before. So it has beat the Larson car in a one day event.

Car was third in nationals in FP with time very competitve to winning BMW. With a built 2.7 the car will be a winner in FP class.

Just think what it would do with set of good JRZ shocks, full monoballs, and a 2.7 built to class specs.
grantsfo is offline   Reply With Quote