View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #19
BYprodriver

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by landrovered View Post
This thread is EXACTLY the kind of result we from "Tick tick bang" ad campaigns and IMS hysteria. I am really sorry to see that all roads lead to the IMS and the info on this forum must now be considered as tainted and suspect.

Forum members throw out a few suggestions and when they run out of ideas then go to the hail mary and tell the poor sod it is his IMS and oh yeah your motor might be toast.

Guy says what does this have to do with ignition and all he gets is crickets. Pathetic, really pathetic.

Glad you got your fuel pump fixed.
Guy also said :

"I am also concerned about the amount of oil on the bottom of the motor that is seeping near the transmission area. With 52k miles I am thinking about doing the clutch soon and I planned on the LN upgrade while I had the transmission out. Could the bearing be seeping and gumming things up and causing the car to not run? "

Car was misfiring, leading to non-start condition, leaking alot of oil between trans & engine & he is planning on replacing clutch & IMS bearing soon!

I would say the most pathetic thing here is your lack of reading comprehension but your usual habit of making overly negative comments is more pathetic & useless!
BYprodriver is offline   Reply With Quote