View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
Johnny Danger

Garage
I've always regarded myself as being a quintessential "mugwump" when it comes to politics . Nevertheless, I've come to revile Obama. Not because he's proven to be nothing more than a glib tongued reprobate like the rest of them . But, rather the feigned messianic image that he and his "movement" purported to be. In my opinion he has accomplished nothing with regard to social issues and human rights. Not to mention what appears to be a non existent strategy plan to get us out of all of these senseless wars and conflicts. Moreover, nor has he been successful at implementing any kind of effective economic policy or reform to bail this nation out of doom . And, as far as the environment is concerned, short of caring what the "climate" is on Wall Street, nothing of any merit has been accomplished there either . And, what I find equally disturbing in all of this, is the liberal bias of the media. And, how they always seem reluctant to expose him for his incompetence . Indeed, every problem that this nation is facing is a result of previous administrations, and never Obama's. Fear not, however, when she's not spending 10 million dollars of the taxpayers money on traveling expenses and shopping sprees while most of the country is either struggling to make ends meet, or worse un-employed with no hope in sight, Moochelle is going to get this nation back on track with her nutrition bill ! It will be a carrot stick in every pot policy . Gee, after all there's no "junk in the trunk" there !

Last edited by Johnny Danger; 02-10-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Johnny Danger is offline   Reply With Quote