View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
1stBlkBoxster

Garage
New Boxster owner with a couple of issues...

HI all! I feel so honored to be able to finally post something on a Porsche forum. It's been my dream since I was my son's age to own a Porsche and I finally bought a '99 Triple Black Boxster yesterday. So when I got it home yesterday I was trying to adjust the seat and wasn't exactly sure what I was doing until it was too late. Apparently the seat on the driver's side will lean back, but will not go back forward. This is the seat control with the partial electric controls and not all electric. Is there a release because I can't even lean it forward with the side releases to get behind the seat. Passenger side seat works fine. Not sure if it's just the switch or what. Second, the back light for the odometer is out on it as well. Is that an easy fix or do you have to take the whole dash apart? Other than these two issue, the car runs fantastic. Engine and transmission is smooth as silk. Just wish I had a little better seating position to really enjoy the ride. Thanks for any input in advance and I will try to get some pictures up soon.
1stBlkBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote