Thread: 02 boxster
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 07:18 AM   #1
porschematt21

02 boxster

Well i am getting the 02 boxster for my birthday in 2 weeeks my dad car....I was the post to get the 2005 evo mr which would beat the boxster not in handling thoe or looks . Anyways, back on the point since my dad is handing me down his car he given me about extra 5k since he handing me down the car . I want perfromace is there any turbo kits supercharger anything that can boost horse power I saw the ecu chips around here on the internet . I been looking to get rims the techart floumra gt and I saw the Ebicah lowering kit . I took the boxster out a week ago and really messed around with it and lets just say Iam glad iam not getting the 2005 evo mr the boxster is just nice what can i say its porsche and ladys love it . Riding with the top down is a blast I cant wait till ill get it and share it with you guys . Just give me some ideas I should do i been looking in alot for the boxster what you guys think I can do with 5k probly just rims and lowing kit right....Ill post pictures if you guys dont belive me It seems like everyone dosnt belive me

Last edited by porschematt21; 10-01-2005 at 07:24 AM.
porschematt21 is offline   Reply With Quote