View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
John99Boxster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
And Obama came in after 8 years of arguably the worst president of all time who left the country broke, busted and in financial failure. Even after that Mr. Obama has pulled us out of unnecessary wars, the economy is at it's best in 10 years, improved school lunches for kids, saved the banking industry from collapse and kept the auto industry from tanking. Not bad for 3 years in office. And, his numbers are up not down.

While I'm not a total supporter for President Obama, you have to give credit where credit is due. Also apply blame where it belongs - we have the most incapable and inept Congress in a century. That's where legislation gets passed (or not). The President leads and signs passed legislation - he can't drag a dead mule (Congress) to the water and make it drink.

Eliminate all lobbying - especially that by pharmaceutical, insurance and financial companies and let Congress do the work they were sent to Washington to do. Oh, and charge everyone (especially the richest) an equal tax burden so that you and I (likely middle-class) don't pay more than our share of the burden.
Denver,

I would like to know...

Which exact "wars" are you referring to?
The economy is at it's best in 10 years? Which country are you referring to? Surely not the USA.
Ocean Blue Metallic/Savannah Beige | Tiptronic | Custom Rear Spoiler | 17" Turbo twist | Red Brembo Calipers | GAHH Top w/Glass Window | Tinted Windows | Cruise Control | Leather Interior | Heated Seats | Color Wheel Caps | Traction Control | Debadged