View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 12:07 PM   #117
Bmod986

Before i bought my boxster which was in june of 2011, i was looking for an audi A4 2006 face lifted modle. I had driven a boxster before and I didn't really like it for myself and when i was given the offer of the boxster the first time the first thing that came to my mind was its going to be expensive to maintain, ether way i was convinced to test drive this boxster and when i did something in me just went like, wow I dont care if it brakes down on me this is sooo much fun. I paid 10,000 for it and i didn't even get a PPI before i just said lets do it. Completely blind and a maybe stupid leep of faith. So far i have had to change the MAF and did a major service myself.

The boxster is one of those cars that puts a smile on the drivers face every time you drive it. I don't care if people say oh its a girls car or any other thing that is bad about it, to which i have to say thanks but i didn't buy the car for you to like it, its for me and whomever may be my one passenger. For the past 6 months I have had my boxster i have had no regrets just joy of driving as a daily driver. Sometimes i think about how it would have been to have a A4 but then my boxster reminds me it dosen't matter.

Its not like i haven't had a go at faster cars. My first car was a 1995 Mistubishi eclipse GSX. So turbo and all wheel drive. It was great and fast. Enjoyed it very much but when i moved i had to sell it so too bad. Its the same color as my boxster so I spend some time remembering my car when i look at my boxster even though they are very different.

On the other topic of the boxster being exotic, well that is up to the person. In the car community it isn't, but to everyone else who sees that porsche badge its like," you have a porsche!! thats crazy" to me its a fun toy that i will juice every penny out of until it all goes horribly wrong.

And to all you boxster drivers who don't smile at least for a moment when driving your boxster, then i will call u a lier or u should never have bought one in the first place. That is what the test drive is for.
So to end this let us have another great boxstering year.
Bmod986 is offline   Reply With Quote