View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #21
Bmod986

Well its a bit too late for regrets i finished my work i just need to put in the new k&n and later get the transmission oil changed. The four node platinums are in, my new fuel filter is in, new spark plug tubes are in, and fresh oil with filter are also installed. Unfortunately i did not have a hydraulic lift that could raise the car to a good working height so i quickly became frustrated and it took me about three days to do all the work. This was also my first time lifting a cars all four wheels so a bit scary. Well including the fact that I have to run a business and I was constantly stopped from working I have to say the total hours including mistakes and having to tighten things and undo bolts and such would be a good 12 hrs. Then again i spent quit some time trying to remove parts without breaking anything an working on the car at a low height and just staring at the wall after not being able to remove a part. So bottom line it was hard but i got it working. Also discovered i need new coils. Nasty cracks on them so that is some more work. Also i promised video but it turned out to be a one man show, so no video of the work just pics, but i will film the change from paper to K&N. Thats something and maybe I will get some help for the transmission oil change and a lift that will raise the car high enough to work comfortably. Ya enjoy the pics. Oh and on my passenger side of the engin there was quite a bit of oil, im guessing from a loose spark plug tube but I will check and let u guys know. On top of that my right rear wheel's bolts were cracking so im going to change all of the bolts on my wheels. The picture explains quite well.

Bmod986 is offline   Reply With Quote