View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #17
Bmod986

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectM96 View Post
I have the AFE installed on my car. It sounds great. Partly because it removes the intake hose silencer unlike the BMC or K&N.

I have not done the 90,000 mile transmission oil change yet since my car is at 85,000 now. Be sure to post pics of the process. I am not sure how to do it myself and I had trouble finding "How To" guides.

I don't remember where the BMC was sold, but try design911.com or myhotboxster.com
Alright guys i already placed the order. I got the K&N, platinum 4 node spark plugs, Febi spark plug tubes, oil filter, fuel filter, and that will be delivered on thursday 22. I have to do a bit of research on the transmission oil change, but i have the basic understanding thanks to the pelican tech articles. I will have pics and video on youtube when i get the job done. So look forward to that. Aslo i was thinking about the AFE but then i thought that is money i could use on the new front bumper which I want so I went with K&N. BMC looks very similar to K&N but the price gap is huge. I will film the car with the stock filter and then with the K&N so that everyone will hear the difference. I hope its a nice one. Let me know if im missing something to buy or do while i have the car on jacks.
Bmod986 is offline   Reply With Quote