View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #6
Kroggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Roberts View Post
DO NOT cap off the vent line from the tank ask me how I know Just trim it back and leave it behind the inner fenderwell liner.

B
Yes, my plan was to have the vent line go from the tank to wherever it runs and then leave it there - I am just having problems understanding which one it is under the front fender Everything else I will remove...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Roberts View Post
ROW= rest of world tune, no secondary 02's and no smog/air pump

In the USA we receive the LEV tune = Low emissions vehicle which includes the smog pump and secondary 02's and maybe a few other monitoring type sensors

In our race cars, we push the stock ROW tune to them, then manipulate that tune to make more power. This cleans everything up under the car and cleans up the engine compartment (less crap)

I'd have to look through the country list to see which tune your car received!

We remove everything...
Interesting! My car is a UK delivered car (it is even RHD), so I would be interested to know what tune it came with. I do know it has 4 O2's as I replaced them recently...

Would be keen to know what I can remove and what the process is - as this is a dedicated racing car I want to make it as light and fast as possible. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is more on the car - "Hello" from a new member
Kroggers is offline   Reply With Quote