View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 11:25 AM   #3
Kroggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by landrovered View Post
Welcome!

Awesome looking race car, I look forward to following you here and on Facebook. How about more info on the Boxster's construction process and current configuration.

Cheers!
Thank you for the complements, and interest...

Some details on the build etc - that could get long

The current configuration is rather stock with some FIA related changes for racing, and obviously having most of the interior and stuff removed... To date, I have been posting mainly on Pelican and on a local forum here in Finland. Rather than copy everything over to here (unless it is preferred), it might be easier to have a quick look at the thread over on pelican

I will maintain this thread here with updates though. I also have found that whilst Pelican has been great for my 911, the Boxster community is not so large and I am having problems getting detailed info on my car and required technical stuff - so look forward to talking Boxster here with you all

Next on my project list is to find a way to remove the carbon canister and related breather stuff without getting a CEL - anyone got any cool tips on what I need to do to trick the sensors in to thinking everything is still installed and working

But here is some pictures from the build (taken from the Pelican thread)...

What we started with:

Kroggers is offline   Reply With Quote