View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 09:49 AM   #9
MNBoxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeph
my89_928gt, you have the chance to be a 986forums pioneer!...Now I'm sure MNBoxster will disapprove of this idea with justification using big words, but c'mon... History is at stake here!

(And on a sidenote, I'm not raggin' on ya MNBoxster. I think you are an asset to this forum! That post about spoilers and wings was one of the most interesting things I've ever read on this board! It's good to have ya here.)
Hey,

No offense taken. I simply express opinion here. I'd like to think supported by fact(s) and experience, but opinion nonetheless.

I may disagree with what someone proposes, especially for my car, but, in the end, people have the right to do with their car as they wish and I respect that.

It's true, I am not a big Fan of excessive modding to any car. True they become rarities, oddities, even sometimes a testament to someone's ingenuity and skill. But, personally, if I want certain qualities in a car which it doesn't possess, I usually just switch to a car which has them and which were designed into them. But that's just me.

Happy Motoring!...Jim'99
MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote