View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
Reaper550

Thanks for the feedback guys -

Blue2000s: The spyder is beyond overpriced IMHO, not to mention the rear area isn't svelte, its chunky. The spyder (having been around a few in person) is an amazing car true, but the styling in the rear is not what i'm looking for. Its more hunchback than 550 tribute. It just doesn't capture the 550 or 718 spirit.

Radium King: That's what i've been playing with in my head but was trying to avoid doing the full trunk & engine cover but I think that would be the best asthetic route to go.

After building a full on ground up 935 K3 tribute with a 1,000 rwhp motor - I think this is within my grasp to pull off. Not to mention I already have the wife sold on the subject.

I'm hanging up my guns from Contracting and took a desk job in Vegas so that should give me ample time to get this done. Looking to pick a box up by christmas!

Thanks again for the feedback and confirmation - been searching for a week now to no avail. This site is a great source of info and constantly comes up when i'm searching google etc.
Daylorb: That's kind of it, but again i'm looking for a replacement for the entire engine compartment. Those humps are too short to look as good as they could.
Reaper550 is offline   Reply With Quote