View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 03:23 PM   #15
WhipE350
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
Chupee - First let me say I hope to see you as a Boxster owner soon. Being a Mini driver you'll appreciate a 2000 'S', I own one (not a daily driver) but I really enjoy it. Also the knowledge on this forum is awesome...without their knowledge, Wayne's site, and the Bentley manual I'd still be afraid to do something as simple as change brake pads. I year ago I had never really renched a car, today there isn't anything I wouldn't do to the car with confidence. Ya I have built my own house and always serviced everything in it, but never got serious into cars. Sounds like you have experience with cars, if so you'll enjoy the Boxster and will greatly be able to reduce costs by doing things yourself and shopping around for the best prices.

I'm actually interested in getting a high mileage one myself for tracking. The mileage wouldn't concern me. If you bought a 150k miles Boxster from me it would likely have all new parts so potentially you could get a great car if it came from the right person. Have the PPI and you'll know for sure. Heck it might have all new suspension, exhaust...and so on.

How much are they asking if you don't mind me asking. If it is < $10k and has been very well maintained it could be a gem.

Good luck!
WhipE350 is offline   Reply With Quote