View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
JAAY

Bolt a E-gas throttle body to the 3.4 manifold, get ALL your codes from the dealer on the stock 2.7 ecu. Send the ecu to pedrosgarage.com and he can pump in the 996 egas map into it. Don't worry about lowering the engine. It only has to go down about an inch or less.. Mine is about an inch lower and I have coil overs and am pretty low. Roads suck here too! You do not need the vin from the car that the motor was removed from. It has nothing to do with the ecu that the car already came with. I may be wrong about all this but I have an egas motor in my car and all i did was swap the throttle body. Same motor otherwise. Contact Pedro for real technical questions. I can help with the swap otherwise if you have other questions.

J
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote