View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
Cartel

GiroDisc Performance Brakes, Boom

Pulled the trigger on a set of front GiroDisc rotors this morning courtesty of the kind folks over at Road Sport Supply/Stuttgart Performance. As per the norm, Bryan was an absolute delight to deal with. I opted for the set of slotted/drilled rotors. They are 340mm vs 317mm OE rotors (8 % larger) and will net me a weight savings of 2.6 LBS per corner, which collectively is 5.2 LBS of saved rotating mass. Upon arrival (Thursday at the very latest), I will upload snapshots of the rotors. Alongside a comparison analysis in size and weight when installed (supplemented with photographs). Included below is a stock image of what the rotors will look like.

Stay tuned for more!
2003 Porsche Boxster S 3.2L l AASCO Lightweight Flywheel l FVD Brombacher ECU l FVD Brombacher 100 Cell Sport Catalytics l FVD Brombacher Sport Headers l GiroDisc 340mm FR Rotors l IPD Intake Plenum l Litronics l KW Variant 3 Coilovers l Porsche 997 75mm Throttle Body l Road Sport Supply Underdrive Pulley Kit l Sachs Stage 2 Racing Clutch Kit l TechArt Short Shift Kit l TechArt Power Flow Kit l TechArt Sport Exhaust.
Cartel is offline   Reply With Quote