View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #15
Ghostrider 310
Ex Esso kid

I don't know for sure what it is and like and idiot I lost the OBD data. You guys have inspired me though, like almost anyone else would I just assumed the IMS was dead, it dropped a small amount of oil and stalled. I even restarted it (I know but I wasn't sure what happened) and it sounded smooth and purred just with a jingle rattle somewhere. At that point it was shut off running fine and towed home.

If you guys think dropping the pan will do something, maybe I can get my friend to help me. My entire right side is numb so I'm afraid to wrench on my back or at all for that matter but the car is sitting in front of a pellet stove, in a fully stocked, well lit garage with a box of Carlos Torono Exodus 1959's waiting. It's all I can do to keep myself from trying, I really want to but I'm scared of the "chair". If the pan job is easy, I may have to get on that, thanks you guys any further suggestions truly appreciated. If I do it, I'll take pics and post them. I'd be happily surprised to find it was the water pump.

Last edited by Ghostrider 310; 11-02-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote