View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
GBrewer

To intelligent person asking about mileage, the vehicle has 98k actual miles.

To the person who needs to know more...

1. The sentance wasn't directed in you or anyone else that actually owns an older S. This is just my opinion when doing my own research when I purchased this vehicle.

2. Again, my opinion, I feel that an automatic is virtually worthless in any type of sports car with the exception of Dual clutch configurations, ie:new M3.

3. I've worked in the car business for over 5 years and have been with highline store for the past 2. If you work in real estate, you've probably owned more than one house. I've owned 25+ vehicles personally and drive each one for a short time and then I'm done with them.

4. If anyone looking at this ad has any concerns about my integrity as a seller, my State of Tennessee Motor Vehicle Commission Sales License is number is 00064322.

Your attempted thread jack shows your maturity level, seeing as we're all adults here??

P.S. Just because I have 2 posts on this particular forum doesn't mean I can't list my vehicle for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxonalden View Post
Nothing like placing an add and start knocking other peoples cars "Don't waste your money on an older S", "not that worthless tiptronic automatic".

2 Posts on this site and one is an add to sell their car? Anyone interested I would be cautious.

P.S. He's owned this car for a month.
GBrewer is offline   Reply With Quote