View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #9
Ghostrider 310
Ex Esso kid

I'm about ready to part it out, if I could drive it again, I might consider the insane amount of money they want for an engine. Since I cannot, selling the litronics, perfect seats, CPU, taillights, GT3 nose, spoiler lip and gauge cluster should get me some walking around money. As for Porsche, I'm seriously shocked that there was no lawsuit. Hey I'm forever mad at them, their response is flat out, too bad. However, doing all that would be too much energy, instead, I'll just never buy from them again. If anything, I'd waste a dealer's time but since they spend none with you even that's unlikely. I hate corvettes, HATE them but if I bought one I'll bet it would purr with only 31,000 on it. Porsche made a lot of enemies with the M96, trust me, one day they will be the new Kodak, on their knees, crying wondering how they got there. The pissed off 996 owners in that one thread were all telling the same story, babied engine 3,500 oil changes, them boom, most got an extended middle finger from Porsche, one guy got an out of warranty car not purchased from the dealer fixed, must have been Ferdinand's cousin. I would have bought a boxster spyder pdk this spring but since they didn't even have the courtesy to respond to my problem their management can all eat schnitzels.

UPDATE The selling dealer has two engines 3500 / 3800 they are rebuilt, I asked for a quote, changeout with my engine as a core, fingers crossed.

Last edited by Ghostrider 310; 10-28-2011 at 10:15 AM.
Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote