View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
chainreaction31

2001 S, about 85k on the clock. It's Biarritz White, grey/black interior. Some wear on seats due to lack of conditioning by the previous owner. I had the passenger seat partially reupholstered. Paint is fair to good. The front has stone chips and a crack in the front bumper (and the little grill insert is broken) from a rabbit that I was planning to have fixed but we know what happened there. The heater is kind of iffy, I never drove it much in the winter but it never seemed quite up to snuff. A/C is good though. That about as general as I can get. Like I said, money is an issue so I can't afford to get it fixed without taking a big gamble on a used motor. I'd like a little more than 3k for it. I know that these cars hold most of their value in the engines. i will be taking the Litronics out, putting the stocks back in, and selling them separately because I had them for two months before the car died. I'm not opposed to parting it out, I have a family friend who can get just about everything out and off. Let me know if you guys are interested or know of any good deals on used engines or just need more info. I live two hours away from where I'm keeping the car so if you need any pictures it may be a while unless I know in the next 48 hours or so.

Edit: It's a manual, forgot that people bought autos, no offense to anyone lol

Last edited by chainreaction31; 10-27-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Omission of info
chainreaction31 is offline   Reply With Quote