View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #7
res1afbe

Boxster-Carrera Conversion For Sale

I'm selling my highly-optioned 1999 Boxster that has been meticulously converted to 3.4 liter Carrera power, giving it all the benefits of a newer car in a very light and affordable package. Only 15, 338 miles on the chassis and 1,327 miles on the Carrera engine make this a beautiful, fully-sorted Boxster. It looks mild mannered but packs a punch.

The paint is original, the top operates perfectly and the rear window is clear. Rare, full leather interior, driver's memory seat and on-board computer are but a few of the 17 entries on the option sticker. From the exterior, the only tip-off to the extra performance is the chrome exhaust and red brake calipers. Up front, a Boxster S center radiator has been added to handle extra cooling requirements of the larger engine. "Porsche 3.4" script on the removable wind deflector between the seats identifies the engine displacement.

A Carrera instrument cluster has been fitted, which adds 2 more gauges to the cluster (oil pressure and voltmeter) than are standard for the Boxster. Additional upgrades include short throw shifter kit, HID headlights/LED license plate lamps and painted crest center caps. New audio head unit features bluetooth hands free phone connectivity, touchscreen navigation, CD player, aux inputs and a backup camera.

All service receipts dating from the May, 1999 delivery are included, as are the owner's manual set in the factory folder, plus 2 keys. Comes with original spare tire, tool kit, jack and lug wrench. If you're interested, you can send me a private message here in the Forum or view images in eBay (item #230690940427.)
res1afbe is offline   Reply With Quote