View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
Highlow

Boxster/996 Cab related side business for sale (Robo-Top)

I am selling Robo-Top, the company that builds one-touch convertible top chips for 986 Boxsters and 996 cabriolets.

Here is our website: Robo-Top, One-Touch Convertible Top Module for 996 Cabriolets and 986 Boxsters, Convertible top module for Boxster and 911 Carrera

I am selling the company because I no longer have time for it. I am an engineering student as well as the Owner/CEO of another larger company.

Here is what would be included:

The website: onetouchporsche.com
The legal formed company
The Robo-Top designs (circuit board designs/schematics)
I'll show you where/how I bought all of the components.
The logo and all pictures associated with the company.
Some packaging materials.
Installation Instruction Documents (to print out and sent to each buyer)

I'll pretty much walk you though everything and show you how I have been running the business.

It's a great side business that doesn't take a ton of time, but yields profit and a lot of fun!

I have a list of 10 people ($800 in potential revenue) who would buy one if they were available, so you have those already waiting for you.

Look here for some customer reviews on the product: http://986forum.com/forums/general-discussions/27797-robo-top-one-touch-convertible-top-module-easy-install-%2479-95-a.html

If you are seriously interested in buying this business, email me at salem.Tyler@gmail.com and I will give you more details on the company (Price, etc).

Serious buyers only, please.

Tyler
Highlow is offline   Reply With Quote