View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #17
WhipE350
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
I've owned many black cars and my Porsche is red. I have every product. To folks that appreciate a 'properly' detailed car, Zaino is noticeably more reflective on black paint. It clearly is the most reflective I have used. Now on the cobweb and hologram side I haven't found it any better at hiding those and this is coming from a guy that just brought his Boxster to a show with 60 other Porsches and my car was one of 2 other cars that did not have any cobwebs in 1pm bright sun. As soon as the sun went behind the clouds it wasn't noticeable. I removed all cobwebs with many steps and a lot of work. It was a very nice accomplishment.
I actually like the Zaino PC though don't agree with the owner on how to hide the milky look it leaves. He states that just apply Zaino 2 and it will go away, that isn't the answer, the answer it to use a high quality polish after Z-PC.
For those with the eye and the appreciation of a very glossy look will enjoy Zaino after an older car is properly compounded and polished or on a newer black car. It's all a personal thing though. Note it does not apply well over other waxes or just polishing, the paint has to be cleaned with something strong (like Dawn) before applying it.

Landrovered - Nice pics. Here are some recent ones after I Zaino'd...oh and yes I know the tricks to giving the best shine but still it is fun:
Attached Images

Last edited by WhipE350; 09-26-2011 at 07:07 PM.
WhipE350 is offline   Reply With Quote