Thread: Blown Engine
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 06:46 PM   #11
Frank

Hi,
The car is still not fixed.I am very uphappy with the guy thats supposed to be doing it.It has been almost a month since it broke down and was towed their.He told me he was bussy and would start it in 2 weeks (aug 22nd).I drove by and the car was in the same place.Later that week he said he had some more jobs come up and he will start it on monday (aug 29).Still did nothing,and earlier this week said he would have the engine apart and diognosed by today (friday 9th).I called him at 5:30 and he said he is very bussy with a contract he got from a used car dealership and he will get it started next week.

So,that is where I am now.Everyone can see the clear problem.I don't want to be nasty as i don't want to sacrifice quality and the job as I am keeping the car and want it to be right.

I have thought about bringing it elsewhere but their is nowhere local that will do it.The closest place is about an hour away,the dealership is also an hour away but I beleive the will charge more then the $80.00 per hour rate the other guy charges and he was reccomended by a mechanic I trust and has done work on other cars for me.

Sorry for it being so long and please let me know what you think I should do; or say to the guy.

Also,is their anything bad for the car happening by it sitting their with the blown head gasket for this long?

Last edited by Frank; 09-09-2005 at 06:53 PM.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote