View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 07:17 AM   #10
The dude

Sounds like you found a "peach"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3m
I've been a member here for more than a year now. I thought I was going to be a Porsche owner last year but it didn't work out. I've been reading and learning a lot from your posts. PM'd Randall a couple of times. This is a great forum indicative of the owners and members that support it. I'm glad to be part of it.

I'll be purchasing an 01 S this Friday in Michigan and driving her back to Houston this weekend. I'll be the 2nd owner. It has 1K miles on the engine and 30K on the body. The engine was replaced in 2004 (engine recall) and it's been stored inside since then, maybe driven occasionally and oil changed once a year. PPI came out ok. I'm having an oil change, brake fluid change, and alignment done this week. I'll be buying her new tires on Friday. It's Artic Silver, black top with some nice options. I thought about doing the IMS upgrade right away but decided to wait till clutch change. I think through regular oil changes and checking the oil filter, I'll be fine. Oh, and spirited driving as well.

Anyone know of good hotel in the Memphis area?
The dude is offline   Reply With Quote