View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #13
ubii

I called and spoke with Bob Hindson Racing (BHR) again and was able to confirm that the $2400 does in fact include all parts, fluids, and labor. I guess I will hold off dropping the sump cover, as BHR is going to do that anyway to look for debris. I will see if they will take some photos of what they find, once they tear everything apart and ask to keep the old IMS as a souvenir. The shop is about 40 miles away, so I will get the car towed there next Tuesday and they will start working on it either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning. I wish that they could get to it this week, but I guess I can live without it for a week or so.

Perfectlap: To answer you question, I have had the car for a year now and have put about 10K miles on it, which is why this was only my second oil change. I am the fourth owner and looking at the Carfax report, it appears that the first three owners averaged between 3-5K miles per year. So, I put 2-3 times more mileage this past year than what the car has typically seen, in the past.

Last edited by ubii; 08-30-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: spelling error
ubii is offline   Reply With Quote