View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 05:55 AM   #6
BMoney5327

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmods
I got the GT2 front. From all the front bumpers that I've seen, this is the only one that was esthetically correct with the shape of the car (imo anyway!). There are others (turbo style for instance) but perhaps more an eccentric kind of mod.

Got it from www.ebodykit.com in Hong Kong. Kenny is the dude to talk too... nice chap and very helpful. The bumper is fiberglass made, well dried so it won't bend/warp over time and it came all primed up and ready to hook on the front. The only thing I had to do is drill the holes where the stock screws goes, paint it, & clear coat it. It was that simple and the result is phenomenal. See by yourself, picture below! TOP QUALITY.

If you do go that road, you may want to add the plastic mesh grill. If you don’t ask… they will add the aluminum small mesh grill and that doesn’t cut it mate. The black plastic mesh is the thing you want to add to your order!

Wow that does look good and I also have a red S! But only thing is I dont want to order from Hong Kong to New Jersey lol. And yes black mesh of course because thats going to be my two tone color(red and blk). But they have the same bumper on Precision Porsche.com for $1050...Also another site im looking at is Betterbodiesmotorsport.com for the TK front splliter and Techart front bumper.
BMoney5327 is offline   Reply With Quote