Thread: Stomach Acid
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 07:50 AM   #7
RandallNeighbour

I've not found "new" seats at a dismantler for a $1000. They're more like 1800.00 in new or like new condition. Older seats with wear marks where the driver has slid into the seat year after year (just like the ones I have) now are $1000.

My local upholstry shop said they'd recover each of my seats front, back and sides for no more than $500 each, by the way. If the slides and electronic back adjustments work fine, this may be a good way for you to go if the stains don't come out.

And while it must have been very humbling to post this question on this forum, I want to thank you... I always wondered what that crusty crap was on my passenger seat that stained and hardened the perforated leather, and now I know it was a previous owner's girlfriend or buddy's puke!

It just has to be the results of highly acidic vomit. I found marajuana in the cracks of both seats so I know it was owned by at least one person who loved to party.

Hope you learned your lesson though. Anticipate the multi-color yawn well in advance next time and find a curb in which to

(oh, there's never been a better time to use that emoticon!!!)

Last edited by RandallNeighbour; 08-24-2005 at 07:54 AM.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote