View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 03:59 PM   #16
qikqbn

Garage
I purchased my 3.4 liter, brakes, bumpers, and a lot of miscellaneous stuff. The first engine they sent me had compression leak, but they quickly replaced it and with a little patience got a great motor with only 18k on it. A lot of times they have customers waiting for parts and engines, so you have to be a little patient with the big stuff. It helps that I work only a few miles away from them too, so stopping by to pick up a part works great for me.

I too have heard about some shady business, but I have gotten to know the owner fairly well and he is a nice guy that is really working hard juggling 1000's of parts and phone calls. So a few slip through the cracks, but that is business and happens to all companies growing so fast.

There are a lot of shady customers out there too, so any complaints on forums are not always truthful and sharing both sides of the story. I have heard stories of customers trying to steal or keep very expensive parts by making bogus claims as well.

I can only speak for myself and my experience has been really great with them. If they get to know you, they really go out of their way to try and find what you need and help you out.

Over all I thought it was a fun show to watch. Although I have to say... I know there were a few story plots that were set up just to make things fun and interesting too... that's tv for ya
qikqbn is offline   Reply With Quote